Sunday 4 May 2008

Still alive

I haven't posted in a while because I haven't really been feeling up to it. I've been through a bit of a bad patch, associated with homesickness and exam stress. Things are begining to perk up, but I still don't feel up to writting anything particularly long. I will post a picture of my latest kitchen creation though;

White Rocky Road


It's really simple;
200g White chocolate
50g Macadamias
75g marshmallows (I used lemon flavoured ones, but plain would do too)
1 1/2 tbsp coconut flakes.

Melt the white chocolate following the packet instructions.
Stirr in the macadamias, marshmallows and coconut.
Put into a lined dish or tray and pop in the fridge until solid.

Oh, and another picture because it makes me laugh whenever I see it;



my youngest brother, who won this impressive bar of chocolate at a raffle in school. That was about two weeks ago, and apparently all 5kg have now disappeared...

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home