Sunday 18 May 2008

Lemon and Coconut

I have less than a week until my exams start. It's stressing me out, but less so than I expected. One thing it has done, is reduced the amount of time I spend doing anything other than work.

Still, I've baked a little - I made some yummy cupcakes last weekend, and I'm planning to make some apple ones today. Also, the bf is coming over for dinner, and I'm planning a hodgepodge of crab, pasta and various veg...not sure how it'll turn out, but we'll see.

Anyway, here are last week's cupcakes. They weren't quite as successful as I'd hoped, but still nice. The cupcake itself is lemon and white chocolate chip. The lemon didn't come through quite as strongly as I'd hoped - it never does (any tips welcome!). The frosting is coconut and cream cheese, and was absolutely lovely.

No recipie I'm afraid. I can't be bothered to remember it, and I need to get back to work anyway.

Lemon and White Chocolate Cupcakes with Coconut Cream Frosting

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home