Tuesday 6 May 2008

Alimentum

I'm feeling better today than I have done in a long time - possibly at least partly a result of slightly more wine than I'm used to. But also due to an amazing meal out I've just come back from and have to rave about.

My dad was in London for work, and came up to Cambridge to take me out to dinner. It was lovely - we went to a fine dining restaurant called Alimentum, and the food was absolutely amazing. A wasabi and smoked salmon terrine, a mushroom feullite and a rhubarb crumble with champagne and rhubarb sorbet. Best meal I've had in ages. And the portions were perfectly sized too.

It's so nice to go out and relax for a bit, and it was so good to see my dad.

Plus, I now have a box of the most amazing macarons waiting downstairs for me to eat tomorrow...yummy!

1 Comments:

Blogger nipsum said...

How do you do.
I hope to see blog.
Please link to this site.

10 May 2008 at 06:11  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home